Machine y axis is not moving correctly. only one side of my machine is moving and the other is dragging!

machine y axis is not moving correctly. only one side of my machine is moving and the other is dragging!

You have 1 of your steppers motors wired backward. Check your instructions you have to wires the same and one should be the opposite.

The machine just started doing this. It was working perfectly cutting shapes until Monday of this week. How could i have wired motors backward?

Its probably wired fine, but one of the wires may be loose. I would start by checking that.

The machine just started doing this. It was working perfectly cutting shapes until Monday. How could I have wired motors backward? we have not done any rewiring of any sort. This just happened all of a sudden after cuttting the same exact cut right before. Something is off but nothing was changed is what Im saying…

Sorry i assumed it was a new machine. I would check the wiring like [Nunya1]said and if that is not the issue you may have a bad stepper motor.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I am new to this my machine was delivered in April of last year. So… we are still learning. We swapped cables and the stepper motor works. ugh…

Should be in the wiring then.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.