Maximum number of likes!?!?

Night/Day Shane

1 Like

Eureka !!!

Well, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get flagged for this. Totally inappropriate.

• Give Phil his likes again
  • Nope, ainā€™t goinā€™ ta do it

0 voters

Begin rant.

In the real world, (not here apparently) if you disapprove of something you see you shake your head and move on . If you dont like something about the television show you are viewing you change the channel. I decided that most of what was on the idiot box was garbage and I was tired of paying 75.00 or more a month for it so the cable company can inundate me with advertising as well. so I shut it of about a year and a half ago. And dont miss it a bit.

My point is this, And not the one my wife says is on top of my head, if you are offended, feel free to move on. No one has ever been harmed by being offended by a message, just offended.

Put on your big kid undies and get over it.

For many of us, my xcarve would be much less of a machine and I would have been much less adventurous in tinkering with it had Mr. Phil not come to the forum and shared his abilities with us.
This forum is far too useful and enjoyable to let a few whiners and invisitrolls who like to screw with folks just because they have nothing better to do with thier life destroy it.

There are folks from all different walks of life and cultures who participate here and for the most part it works. Are there hiccups and speed bumps? Sure. but the same thing happens in life.

Rant over.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think it has much to do with a forum feature. I think there is an underlying frustration that is surfacing in the two threads that are running on this issue.

I have my opinions on what that frustration is but I will keep that thought to myself. And unfortunately for me it is an issue that caused me to ā€œpack my bags and leaveā€ the Makergear forum.

I hope that Iā€™m incorrect as I have enjoyed this forum for almost two years.

3 Likes

Why was this flagged?

we were being children last night it was all in fun. we were flagging each other

5 Likes

Time to move on.

Canā€™t we just send that person to Siberia (Thingiverse)?

2 Likes

Yay! I got flagged for the first time! \O/

I have no idea why or by whom; but thanks!

1 Like

ā€œLikeā€ the reference to Monty Python.

1 Like

Welcome to the post of the black sheep.

1 Like

I know what I want to say but flagging would not be good enough for my comment. But what I will say I do offer a service renting velcro gloves rubber boots and a cliff.

Iā€™m still laughing.

1 Like

The Velcro gloves is a new twist for meā€¦might have to give that a whirl.

Also, personally, the fireman boots are where itā€™s atā€¦much sturdier!

1 Like

Ok here is my officially unofficial xcarve facebook group. Anyone offended by words like screw, nuts, hard wood, and sheep ect. need not join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/179826309167376/

2 Likes

Exactly one of the reasons I do not use Easel.

To quote an old movie, ā€œThe only way to win is not to playā€

26 hour stretches without sleep cant be good for you Shane, but it sure is funny for us :slight_smile:

maybe we should carve something ?

1 Like

carving now

if all goes well this will become a video

1 Like