Maximum number of likes!?!?

What if you are offended by Facebook?

1 Like

Is that a like Heart with mickey mouse ears?

I feel the “like Heart” is a little un-manly ,

Every time I like something of Phils I get creeped out thinking im sending him gooey vibes,

can we have a backslap or thumbs up symbol :slight_smile: how about a “good on-ya Mate” button,

4 Likes

Don’t know Kinda like I am offended by ford but I drive one.

2 Likes

Key chain for the wife with a tab for the key ring.

1 Like

My Ford is offended by your being offended by Ford.

:checkered_flag: I flag you sir…

2 Likes

It’s called “beer”, man. :beers:

1 Like

Well today I got what I deserve for trash talking a ford. I got rear ended leaving work today and not so much as a scratch while the other guy said fair well to his plastic bumper.

Ford, good ol “F’ed Over Rebuilt Dodge”

1 Like

Must be where they get “Built Ford Tough”

About 3 years ago i found out that f-150’s could fly when an oncomong vehicle made a sudden left into my path and in avoiding it I went crossed a driveway and went off the back side dropping 6 ft into a ditch.

They can fly but landing is another matter. Bent the frame slightly but I drove it home and to work for about a week until the body shop could get to it.

1 Like

Found over roadside ditch.

1 Like

First On Race Day

1 Like

Failed On Race Day… :wink:

Throw a ford in on a post with nothing to do with ford and the post breaks down too. I see regret in my future.

2 Likes

Oh wait, forget my Like. I own two Fords. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll have to be honest the only reason I am a chevy guy is I like S-10 trucks and suv. I have had the same luck with anything from the big 3. In my honest opinion they all stopped building great vehicles years ago.

This has to be the most off topic thread in forum history.

2 Likes

I kinda believe that I had 15 at one point. Then reality hit and I had to close my business but it was all not bad I knew what could happen at any time and planned for it so I still came out ahead in the end.

workin on it!

3 Likes

This is my second post ever (no reason to restrict me). First post simply said “beautiful”. I was able to make 45 likes before i was stopped

2 Likes

this post went to hell long before Ford entered, :wink:

2 Likes