Maximum number of likes!?!?

Phil , I think you may be my brother ?

is your Mums name , Mom ?

Im taking down the my picture due to some face recognition issues with the witness protection program :slight_smile:

1 Like

look at our cheeks,

same mold :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank gawd it broke!!
:wink:

1 Like

Flagged !

1 Like

Damn It Jim! your frank honesty/candour has no place in this thread,

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 :+1:

However the admins should have a way to limit this per category.

All of the forums that I administered for had a firm rule that if someone abused the flag system they would first get a soft ban (one or two weeks) and then the second time they did it the ban was for 3 months, and if they did it a third time, then it was a hard bad (forever). I wrote code which would show a pop up that told the member what was going to happen to them before they were banned. If they still persisted, then it was on them.

I agree as that has been the latest issue by allowing one person to control what another does while the ones with full control look away.

1 Like

I used to like that feature. XenForo software has it also.

1 Like

Why is it starting to feel like every forum and facebook page I am on is turning into a “Free @PhilJohnson” page. On the bright side I have a T-shirt press and “Free the Johnson” would make for a great shirt. We could also block major highways and take a knee in protest because apparently thats how it works these days when you want attention right?

5 Likes

I’m sure there has to be some way to make money with that talent. :grin: