Mixtape coffee table

Generally what I do in these cases is to show the real price and then include a discount. That way there are no false impressions of pricing.

How did you do the letters?

I keep seeing your posts all over the place, and I gotta say; you really inspire me! Iā€™ve got a lot of things figured out due to ur posts alone. This one is really giving me this itch to get out and make something lol I can see something like this eventually in my mancave!!

1 Like

I def will! I just got mine machine within the last month, so Iā€™m just wrapping up ā€œgetting used to the machineā€ phase, and everything almost dialed in and my projects will start pumping out!
(I actually Just finished my 60 min mod last night!)

1 Like

Just like it says: AWESOME

1 Like

Nice ad layout.

1 Like

Ad looks great Phil. So have you decided on using the metal legs for ā€˜productionā€™? Do you make them or order them in?

Seriously impressiveā€¦ Youā€™ve set a very high bar here and all we can do is commend you for it. Great work.

1 Like

You are so underpriced itā€™s ridiculous. At least double that price, probably more.

1 Like

I always say price to how busy you want to be. You get too many and you arenā€™t loving doing it anymore, price it higher!

4 Likes

Pretty cool Phil! Nice detailā€¦

Mike

1 Like

I have big rocks from the yard I keep handy in my shop. waiting for someone to ask me WTH?

4 Likes

Really really nice work Phil. It looks awesome! If there are not the high shipping costs to Germany, and the fact that I have also a X-carve, I would buy one directly.
Keep it up.

1 Like

This looks really cool. Since you are planning on putting a Acrylic / glass top on, it would look pretty neat if you cut out the area in the center window between the spools and the winding dogs for the tape ribbon.

1 Like

Impressive work Mr.Phil!

SIde story on the use of unusual clamps.
I used to work in a crating shop some years back where we would put every thing from air filters to animatronic dinosaurs and everything in between into wooden crates.

We, as a crew were packing up some mobile target presentation units, the machines on small gauge rails that would pop a target up from behind a berm for the soldiers to shoot at, for the US Army.

In personally was working on a prototype piece for another customer and had 2 fairly large pieces of particle board about 1" thick each that I needed to glue together and no clamps big enough. Then I saw the stack of 3 of these already packaged mobile target units, about 4000 pounds in all and $250,000.00 a piece just sitting there. Yup, grab the forklift, lift one end, set it down and presto! A $750,000 wood working clamp.

My boss just shook his head and walked away.

4 Likes

I meant cut those areas out completely so you can see right through the table in those spots.

ANNND this comment can be disregarded since I just realized there is a drawer there and it wouldnā€™t make any difference.

1 Like

Love the detail of the screw heads on the bottom (where most people wonā€™t see it)ā€¦ little details like that put this over the top.

1 Like

That is a beautiful table you have there but to be honest $800 seems awful cheap. The work and quality I am seeing is worth at least twice as much. Kudoā€™s.

1 Like

I love the result, but mostly I like your shop organization. Anything you need, just there, grabā€™em. :confused:

1 Like

My work area looks like that and I have no kids at home any more :slight_smile:

2 Likes