I finally had some more time to experiment. I got my mister system installed and plumbed and decided to test it on some substantial material removal. This was done with a .05" DOC, 55IPM, Kodiak 1/4" Endmill. The bit was pushing a burr most of the cut, so I think it’s getting a little dull. I do have some nicer router bits, but I didn’t chuck one up for this job. I think I can definitely go to a deeper DOC, possible 0.10" in the future, but I’m slowly getting it dialed in. The bracket came out okay, but I do need to use an arc-enabled post processor since the profiles are faceted. But, overall I was happy with how it came out. I need to add a little more offset to my chamfer path as it did leave a lip in a few spots. This is a mount for my Makita so I can reduce the spindle weight further.