So, I am currently making a small sign as a test run and my carving is shifted to the right and up from where it shows on Easel. I set X/Y zero to bottom corner of the material, used my z-probe and when it started carving, I could tell right away that it wasn’t carving where I wanted. Luckily I had intentionally left space around the border to serve as both a place for the clamps and also to act as a border as the project has an inlay. I actually had to pause carving, turn off the spindle and remove a clamp, otherwise the bit would’ve chewed right through it! I am still letting in finish, as it does have wood to work with but it’s not at all centered.
Hopefully someone can tell me what I did wrong! I am a newbie so forgive me