Need help with my Web Site

My web site is fully functional but needs an upgrade. I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable with that sort of stuff. I cannot afford to have my website go down for an extended period of time. I installed a local host platform on my PC where I can backup my site and restore the backup to my PC to work on it then clone it to the online site when it is ready to go. Problem is after working on it a while I leave it and when I try to reload it to continue I get an error trying to connect to it. This is driving me nuts!!!

I have already purchased a premium word press theme that I was hoping to use.

Anyone with word press experience out there that is willing to help out? Not looking for a free hand out. Just someone with integrity that knows what they are doing.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC
charleyntexas@gmail.com

Hi Charley,

I don’t know a lot about WordPress (I’ve set up a few wordpress sites for others, but have never needed to use it myself). That said, building web apps is my day job and programming software
is a lifelong hobby of mine. If you could share some more details on what you are dealing with, I might be able to help you get the ball rolling.

Feel free to reach out to me at bhaase@cogfus.com

Hi

I’m senior php developer and have big experience with wordpress and other platforms written on php. If need help PM me.