New Build - 1000mm X-Carve - Questions

Spent most of the day re-arranging stuff to fit the bench for the X-Carve. Had crazy plans for an awesome cabinet with drawers and other stuff. All axed to get this assembled and running asap. Found a 4ftx7ft commercial door slab almost 2" thick on craigslist for cheap. Cut that down to 54x48 for the work bench. The X-Carve front will be towards the right so longer stock can be used.

Gusseted pocketed Kreg HD screw legs, with a bottom shelf. It’s pretty rock solid and doesn’t move or flex at all.

Squared frame/wasteboard with help from Phil’s page.

Have a question and need help.

In regards to the 9mm wider upgrade parts from Open Builds, I found a decent picture here from Phil’s post…

In the first picture, it seems to me that the factory aluminum spacer is used with a washer.
But if attempting that the nut barely threads the screw.

What is the correct order for the open builds pulley? On paper in the attached picture do I have it right?

One search and video on openbuilds shows an inside/out but pretty sure that is not applicable here as the bearings are identical on both sides, couldn’t find any decent step by step pictures or step by step instructions for assembling these idler pulleys from Open Builds.

The OEM pulley bearing metal sticks out a little bit on one side, the Open Builds pulley does not on either side.

Have to use the OEM screw as the open builds screw is too short.

Do I omit the oem washer? It seems to work that way, but I think I see the washer there in Phil’s first picture in that post above?

Thanks!