New Business Startup

Try wearing shorts. Less distance to jump.:wink:

1 Like

Very insightful. Most in fact all of my CNC experience is strictly on plasma tables, so i am definitely in for a learning curve but feel i am up to the task! In my last metal shop we currently charge $125/hr CDN to run the table and about $65/hr CDN to weld/ fabricate metal fire pits etc… and less per hour of course for design time. I should mention i’m in Canada so rates probably vary to American prices eh…

I am so happy to have read this particular post. Kept reading how easy this all is, the machine and the software. Then I got done with my build and delved into the software . . . “Oh sh*t” was replaced with another 4 letter word in my garage. I’m only 2 weeks in and my head feels like it will explode but I will prevail . . . . . within some future century! Feels good that I’m not alone :blush:

1 Like

Let us know if we can help!

Thank you! I appreciate it and all of the helpful folks at Inventables!!

How can I help? I was just like you a year and a half ago. I have videos now that may help get you started. Here is a link to my channel

You can do this!

Thank you!! I have already watched a few of your videos and am grateful for them!! I can do it and trust me, I will! Cannot is not in my vocab!

1 Like