New designs for coming up holiday shows and gifts

Reclaimed wood signs

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I’m going to try some different ways to burn it then carve into it and going to try some inlays with wood and the resin that I’ve been doing with the box mod blanks. Also trying out different stains for looks and weathering looks for old rustic looking projects. I’m also hoping to get the jtech laser for doing some different designs for customers to choose from on what I can offer bc I’m redoing my larger shop to do the woodworking and building that I do for custom cars and projects.

Also seen the post about wood burning so going to try that also.

1 Like

2 Likes

Taking some sawmilled scraps and making some nice boards for projects

3 Likes

Custom cutting boards with engravings and also a custom phone holder for keys and change!

2 Likes

how but adding an inductor charger for the iphone

1 Like

It’s possible for a holder but price would be a factor in what people want to spend.For customers they want cheap stuff.

burger cutting board or tray

1 Like

customer wants some signs to be made so testing image tool paths

2 Likes

3 Likes

More wood for projects and upcoming craft shows this month and next into the new year.

What kind of prices are you getting for these item? They look like quick and easy projects = quick and easy money.

1 Like

Certain pieces I’m charging $25 and up if it’s medium size pieces and small I’m going a lil cheaper but make them buy a certain number of them. I’ll be doing a few craft shows soon so I’ll be seeing how the market is far as some prices. If I have ether free wood for signs I try to go cheap but custom orders like cutting boards or something not in stock, I charge so I don’t under sell myself and other people may say a cheaper price but we all need to make money and now adays parts and supplies arnt cheap. I mean there’s nice things to make really fast and cheap but normally I’ve been having a lot of big orders and some fall thru bc of the size or what needs to be done to it.

Awesome, good luck!