[New feature] Workpieces

The engineering team are constantly improving Easel. They actually listen to the users.

2 Likes

Yup, I agree ! Having been one of the first to order and receive the X-carve, I have always been blown away by the entire team ! (check my other posts you’ll see I been a fan and advocate for years). That’s why by leaving the idea here and also in the suggested improvements section I know they are seeing it ! Heck even got a call from Zach when X-carve was first launched helping with my decision to choose it ! This is probably the best business organization I have seen in years ! Happy carving everyone !

2 Likes

Perhaps I am missing something but is there a way to rearrange/reorder the workpieces? When duplicating a workpiece to maintane accuracy between operations, it automatically moves it to the end. I need to make sure it goes in proper order.

There is currently no way to rearrange the order at the bottom. If you want to arrange them in a specific order in the meantime, you can make multiple copies of the original workpiece, and then delete the original one. The copies will then all be together.

This would make this feature very useful. As of now not really.