New IOT relay for sale!

While I agree it is yours to do as you like and TRY to sell for whatever you want, you are being attacked because this is not the place for it. We are all here to learn, help, and inform eachother. If you were offering it up for a reasonable price sure post it here, but when you try to take advantage of your fellow CNC community it really is a D move and how could you not expect backlash? Good luck with your sale on ebay

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know there was rules on the items for sale section regarding priceā€¦ attack away I will not stand by silent!

https://img.memesuper.com/625634c6ec2f52a4bfc177391ff4db6c_22lr-price-gouging-quickmeme-price-gouging-meme_311-311.jpeg

Well thought Iā€™d see if anyone wanted it for less than Im selling it on Ebay its cool I wont offer anything to you guys anymore ā€¦

Hey yā€™all. Since there no longer seems to be any more discussion on this subject, Iā€™m shutting down the thread. I appreciate the passion you all are bringing to the table, but would politely request you review our General Community Guidelines. Things seemed to get a tad out of hand, and hopefully we can move forward more productively now with these guidelines in mind.

10 Likes