X-Carve 1000mm Homing Switch Kit
X-Carve Z-Probe
1/8" Precision Collet Kit for DeWalt 611
X-Carve Toolkit
Additional items included, with retail prices
X-Carve Clamp Set ($35.00)
X-Carve Digital Calipers ($15.00)
X-Carve End Mill Starter Set ($45.00)
X-Carve Bit Set for Wood and Plastic ($30.00)
Starter Material Bundle ($15.00)

Some notes and FAQs:
• The waste board is assembled with the threaded inserts and X-controller is 60% assembled. This gives you the opportunity to assemble the rest, which is easier for transport and developing your own knowledge of machine and how it works.
• Buying from me doesn’t require the purchase of Easel Pro (required via Inventables checkout, cost is $155.88/year)
• Local pickup in Chicago area is required; unfortunately, cannot ship due to size/weight of waste board
• You have everything you need to finish the build and get carving; including a sample material set and two bit sets.
• There’s a very minor nick in the side of waste board; doesn’t impact rails, clamps or work area in any way. Purely cosmetic and was damaged in initial shipment from Inventables.

When did Inventables start requiring purchase of Easel Pro with a machine?

2 Likes

Hi @MarkA.Bachman - A year of Easel Pro is included in the price of the fully loaded model so it comes with it. It can be unchecked in the customizable option on our website for someone that doesn’t want it included in their package.

Thanks for the clarity Jessie.
I did not think Inventables was forcing that option with machine purchase.

Why are you selling it? Could you contact me at 765-564-3066 please. I will be here until 9 est time

Very interested…do you have pics? Are you willing to ship? Reply with text plz.ill be in the shop all day🤣

Jason 253 583 4321

Hey,

I’m super interested. I’m in Chicago, could pickup. If it isn’t sold, feel free to text or call me 630-639-6326. You’d be selling it to a local non-profit that is well-funded and has already set aside the money to purchase another X-Carve for our makerspace.

Thanks,
Tony