(Old) Lead Screw Upgrade Kit (OLD THREAD)

UPDATE: Some Good noose and one bad noose.
Bad noose, I’m out of stock right now. Good noose I have placed another order for more plates.
Good noose 2 is, I hired some extra hands and we got every single order out including all the drop ship orders!

1 Like

Will we be receiving tracking numbers? Those who were in the batch order.

Should automatically be sent out by Paypal. If not then I can send it to whoever needs it. I keep track per name on a spreadsheet.
Some people should be receiving their packages by tomorrow or even Monday/Tuesday.

Do you have a website?

Was thinking about one. But no not yet.

1 Like

@Phantomm Is there a spot somewhere where I can find all the kit info, i.e. Parameters, feeds and speeds, any help with setup? Rather than skimming through the threads?

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen aversion for my machine.

Just wanted to say that I couldn’t be happier with the new screw drive, now that I’ve got everything tightened and configured my beast runs fantastic, no more shaking or chatter, it cuts straight and clean. Thanks to everyone especially Phantomm for helping me with my dumbass questions. This thing is a monster now. There is no love lost for those old belts.

2 Likes

Happy customers. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone have a guide on what numbers have tio change with this upgrade? A starting point? Read through the thread but did not see it

Clay

You can find it on the Technical thread once you are added.

You are on the technical thread.

1 Like

When’s the next order round coming up. Thinking I might have to get one of these. My belts just leave too much to chance, especially with the hard woods. Oak is terrible, going across end grain, it chatters like hell.

Follow the instructions.

Done, and Thank you!

Has anyone changed their dip switches with the new kit? I am running the old Arduino set up and am wondering if I should change mine?

I suggest starting from 1/1 step then dial up from there.

What size extrusion did you buy for the back brace?

20x20.

Test post