OMG Ship My Controller!

I am just venting, I can’t wait to get my X Controller, I have now 42 projects to process. Of course I need to calibrate and get the gremlins out first but I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas…

1 Like

I am trying, i will just have a beer!! =)

1 Like

just projects for myself to be made

1 Like

It’s been 7 weeks since i ordered mine. I saw where someone has waited over 10 weeks so I guess “ships within 6 to 8 weeks” is not true.How far are they behind on shipping?

Ah, the 2 months of waiting on the first X-Carve release after pre-order…

2 Likes

I ordered mine on 12/7/16

Mine shipped today!

I just ordered my X-Carve last week and was hoping for an expedited shipment . . . how do you know when it ships?

I waited June to Oct…its worth the wait, trust me.

3 Likes

Ordered mine 1/1/2017. I think mine will show up quicker than I could build one. The waiting is the hardest part - Tom Petty said many times.

I was lucky to have fall-craft season to keep me busy while I waited to ship stuff.

Make ANYTHING while you wait so you have spendy-cash for new bits…

Haha, I am in the same boat. Waiting on my controller and waste board. The wait is killing me, but I know it will be well worth it!

Ordered mine 12/22/16
Received everything but the controller on 1/27
My son and I assembled it that evening. - What an easy, fun build!

Controller was back-ordered with an anticipated ship date of 2/15. As of today - no update.

I ordered and received the same dates you did. And am still waiting on the controller. I spread the build out over several days trying to burn time till the controller arrived. I haven’t heard a word on my controller either. Although I did call on the 17th to inquire. They told me they would receive them this week and start shipping. Like you I have not heard a word yet. I assume they will email a shipping notice when it goes out. … chomping at the bit…

1 Like

I ordered mine on 12/15. I got the overnight shipping notification this morning. Hopefully everyone else who is waiting gets the notice anytime now.

1 Like

Received notice today that my controller shipped(UPS ground); ordered 12/20. Everything else has been in for a month.

1 Like

After an email inquiry it looks like mine will ship today or tomorrow :slight_smile:
That would be a 9 week delivery - consistent with the 8-10 week promise.

Inventables Customer Service has been great at every turn.

1 Like

Hello all, i just ordered mine about 12 days ago and after speaking to customer service rep, she said that the manufacturer that makes the circuit boards for the controller would be in by the end of this month. I know this sucks but the good news is for all of you that purchased an xcarve, well you’ll be getting yours before i get mine.

1 Like

Just got a notification an hour ago. My controller is shipping! Oh Yee Haw!

1 Like

I have a longer wait time to receive mine. :frowning: I get to order my x-carve on 3.1.17.
Yes, I am counting the days. Been saving for months. But at least in the mean
time I can turn a few bowls or pens while I’m waiting… :).

2 Likes