Online meeting

I don’t know all the answers to most of the questions but I bet a hive mind can help address some questions from new and old xcarve folks. Log in and lets have some Q&A fun!

X-Carve Q&A tonight at 9pm eastern time.

X-Carve open Q&A
Wed, Jan 9, 2019 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##509773253
Cisco devices: 509773253@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:

How did this turn out? I couldn’t join in, as I’m in the UK and that time was rather late, but I would be interested in hearing how it went.

It went very well. A group of 20 came together, many new or soon to become xcarve users, and we spent 90 minutes asking and answering questions as a group.

We are going to do another one in a few weeks. That one might focus on software options and workflow.

1 Like

I’d like to try and join in on the next one if you’re going to talk about software options. I’m a hobbyist programmer and lately I’ve been having fun developing some apps for easel. Would be great to talk about things the community would like to see.

I very much wanted to join in also but was already sleeping by 9.
See if you can make the next one a bit earlier. maybe 7ish?

I have to be in when the streetlights come on ya know…:sleeping::wink:

Wow somehow I missed this. I jus now saw the online meeting. I would love to be on the next one. Great idea.

Dave Gatton usually does a weekly CNC show on YouTube on Saturday nights at 8pm. I think he is taking off this week though.

Please register for X-Carve Community - Software, Workflow and open Q&A on Jan 22, 2019 9:00 PM EST at:

We will continue our webinar/online meetings with a focused topic on various software and workflow considerations for new and experienced x-carve users.

We will also be raffling off 1 Triquetra 3 axis touch place courtesy of Charley at https://triquetra-cnc.com/. You must be present online in the session to win.

Will look and see if I can record this session for those who miss it.

I do not work for Inventables or Triquetra CNC. Like you, I am just an X-Carve owner looking to get better at using the machine.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

1 Like

This is in a thread… the next meeting as some missed the first one.

Why are you doing it so late in the evening???