Our New Upgraded X-Carve

If you didn’t get the chance to check out the live event when we announced our new X-Carve here is the link.

TLDR version:

We switched the a lower RPM Makita router and added a t-track wasteboard to the current upgrade kit.
All of those combine together to give some pretty wild cutting performance. In this video we are showing off carving at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 in DOC.

I’d love to know what questions you’ve got about the updated machine!

2 Likes

I bought the 1000mm X Carve a year ago. Assuming I get the full upgrade kit with the new router option. do I have all the same capabilities as the New X carve just introduced?

Yep!

If you take the old X-Carve and add the upgrade kit from earlier this year (Z-Axis, stiffeners, risers, bigger motors and belts) plus the new Makita router and the new t-track wasteboard its the same machine.

1 Like

Hey Brandon, the machine setup keeps changing on the release date the new standard one included “after November 2021” (or something like that) and now that line is gone… and many older xcarve users having to perform the machine setup again after the update are selecting that one not knowing its going to change their grbl settings to the newest model with the upgrades, since they always did in the past.

Do you think it would be possible (and reduce service calls/forum posts) to include a tad bit more information on the screen of which one older version owners should be clicking :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah, good point. Let me check and see what we can do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.