Outstanding customer service

Fyi ALL. Inventables sending new belts overnight shipping. Outstanding customer service.! The 2 month wait was well worth it.Happy New tear to all at Inverntables and a very successful year to come.

ps For all you waiting so long for your machines here is an example of the customer service you can expect.

Mo replied:
Hello, Mike -

Thank you for reaching out to us about the belt breaking on your machine. I’m sorry to see that this happened, especially so quickly into your build.

To the best of my knowledge, we have not received any other complaints of this kind for this latest shipment of belting. However, since you’ve having trouble, I’d be happy to send you some more belts in the mail. You should have the belts very soon. Hopefully, this new belting works for you!

In the future, the belts are considered a consumable part that you should expect to replace over time and as you use your machines. The belts are not designed to last forever, so some people like to purchase extra belting to have on hand in case it snaps. You can always buy more belts here: https://www.inventables.com/technologies/gt2-belting-open-ended#26053-01 (item 26053-01).

I am sorry again that the belts broke on your machine, but I hope the replacements do the trick for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I’ll do my best to assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I hope you have a nice new year!

Sincerely,

• Mo