Paw paw's projects

I think you are right

@ChrisKnuckles I have shared the file of the bit storage on the project page. Here is the link:Easel - x carve bit storage

Awesome…tnx

If there is any interest in a paracord Jig I make one and shared in the projects page
https://youtu.be/-T1c9oqlcRM Enjoy

1 Like

watched it last night! very well done

1 Like

Very cool. I have about a million miles of paracord … use it for everything. Do you have a recommended video or webpage on how to use it?

1 Like

What Material is this? On the Iron Man “Avengers”

@KennethMaddux. This is a acoustic ceiling tile

Thank you . Did not know they came in semi transparent like that.

??

Look at the Video dont play it just look at the video intro picture. You can see through it.

LOL. That’s just a still shot of the video transitioning from one scene to another. They are superimposed over each other so it looks transparent

Damn looked cool. Maybe that well help with a search of the material now. LOL

PVC sign. Found a local source it’s very expensive though. This is .25 inch 4x8 sheet. The sign is 18x24

2 Likes

It’s always great to have one of my grandkids in the shop.

2 Likes

Hi Phillip,
Where did you find the PVC? I need to get me some and the only place that I know is Reece Supply in Harahan.
Thanks
Russell

1 Like

Watched it last night. My old I-pad wont let me update software anymore so I cant type in comments on YouTube.

1 Like

@RussellCrawford a local sign company Sunny Signs

1 Like

My local Manards stores have it in 1/2" x 2’ x 4’ panels. And yes a little expensive at about $26.00 each.

Is that the one on the west side? Never have seen it there but the home depot has it.