Phil's random vcarve posts (phil's projects)

Anytime! Wish I could help more! Like I said before if you ever need help with your website, that’s one thing I can actually help you with :stuck_out_tongue:

Googling “Wet Paint Font” Or “Paint Drip Font” should get you some good results. My favorite site for fonts is dafont.com

1 Like

Where did you get the Zombie and yard work fonts?

From the grave yard! Wait, is it too early for Halloween jokes?

1 Like

Phil you are slacking… “Zombies” is crooked.

It’s never too early for Halloween!

ok I will let you slide this time.

1 Like

Are these vector sign panels your custom design or are they available online? There very nice.

1 Like

That is amazing job!

2 Likes

That is a heavy duty spoon!! Looks more like a weapon for killin zombies or something :grin:

2 Likes

…or feeding them brains.

We all remember this scene:

2 Likes

For someone with a big mouth? (no references intended or implied :grin:).

2 Likes

Yeah, whoa, massive spoonage!

Great 2 sided job FTW. Guessin you used your bump stop n G28 to master the flip?

1 Like

Or when I was a kid or was the perfect spoon for a good ole fashion spanking

3 Likes

My sister bought a spoon like that in Germany and they had engraved or carved my nieces name in it…and yes it’s for discipline

2 Likes

I’ve had dreams of two sided carvings for spoons since before I actually ordered my x carve. That is absolutely amazing work Phil!!

1 Like

Excellent work as always Phil. Do you mill 2 holes on each side of the board in the same position and use a dowel/pin on your wasteboard to line everything up for the 2 sided milling?

How do facebook live vids work, can we go watch after the fact or would we have had to catch it as you did it?

Nice.

Put a 73 pontiac grand am in there and it look like my garage!

2 Likes

That is pretty cool right there… although if it were my project car there would be extra pieces all around it