Phil's random vcarve posts (phil's projects)

Go big or go home!
…not really. Heavy equipment shipping pallets, or so I’m told. Guy who sold them gets it from the ship and train yards.

I went to the design and make project and couldn’t get checked out with the free stuff. It wants to run a payment of some kind for 0.00 which fails. lol

I created one.

Interesting… it basically put items into my shopping cart that were $0.00 and wanted me to check out before it would give me a link.

I got it finally… I was so focused on the URL that I forgot you said to go to account-> free project tab. Pilot error.

1 Like

2 Likes

These are awesome!

very cool

I think you should make one just for the halibut. I couldn’t fathom making one myself, too much pressure. Projects like this give me a haddock and make me crabby. But you should have a whale of a time. You should nest them like a pack of sardines on porpoise and shell them on your website and make a few sand dollars. Sorry for the silly reply, I’m tanked…

7 Likes

I love the octopus, looks very Lovecraft-ian…

1 Like

I did something very similar for a customer.

4 Likes

cut those gb’s in half in Meshlab or Zbrush. 1.6 is ridiculously big for that file

That’s awesome Phil. Buddy has a marine life type sleeve tattoo. He’d love a carving like that. He also has his own taxidermy studio and wants me to do a bunch of wildlife carvings once I get vcarve so he can sell them along with special mounts.

1 Like

Just what I need Phil, another addiction dealing with the CNC lol. It’s all your fault. lol

1 Like

Possibly a dumb question. Are those some sort of fancy clamps? Or what are They?

Slimer???

1 Like

Shrek???

1 Like

https://cdn.instructables.com/FQS/FG48/FB0B260G/FQSFG48FB0B260G.MEDIUM.gif

6 Likes

Can he use yours?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like