PixelCNC: The best image-to-Gcode CAM software around!

Dean,

I have not taken a deep dive into the manual, but there 3 thing I would like to see if it is not already in the program.

1. When I import the image, regardless if there is a transparent area, it makes the carving the dimension of the file. It would be great if there was a way to disregard areas.

2. Exporting the file as a 3d file would be very helpful in order to be able to open it in something like V-Carve in order to add it to a larger project.

3. The one thing I really wish it had was a way to cut out the image. I am making squadron patches and there is no real way for me to make it cut out, that I have found, the outline of the patch once it is done.

Just suggestions, but the program works awesome. And from what I have seen the spiral function is the cleanest. It does an amazing job. And the best function, in my opinion, is the multiple ways to have it carve.

Looking forward to what comes next. This is a permanent part of my toolbox and I recommend it. recommended it to someone today.