Probe simulates on Easel but wont move on the machine

Hi, the issue im having is I go though the whole carving out a project, then the machine returns to the work x/y set by me, then I try to do another carve, go through the material measurement/ secure material/ confirm bit/ probe, then I confirm position/ lead is plugged/ attached clip/ touch the plate/ place the plate in place and then hit Start Probing. On Easel it shows it probing but the Dewalt dont move. I would have to shut down the machine and start back up/ home it and then I can do what I need done. If I want to start another carve the above mentioned problem occurs again.

Are you using the Triquetra Touch Plate or the Inventables Touch Plate. If it is the Triquetra let me know and I will help you through it. If it is the Inventables Touch Plate I’m not sure how much help I can offer but I’m willing to give it a shot.

Hello Charley I am using the Inventbles Touch Plate but that is not the problem. It seems as there is a glitch somewhere.

@HectorJimenez What happens if you reset the controller (send $X) after the first job?

How do I do that Sir

Open machine inspector and type $X in the console.