Problemas skechup svg

Hola amigos
Cuando quiero hacer fill d una figura qie cree con skeychup y la transforme en svg me aparce est mensaje. Que las lineas no estan unidas pero no es asi
Que hagoooo
Muchas gracia
Que hago

Muchas gracias
Son todos muy amables

Sorry I can’t translate my answer to spanish personally, but I believe I have an answer for you.

What I think is happening is that the SVG being created is using small segments with overlapping points to show as a complete shape. Combining them is very simple with Inkscape.

Here I have three different lines that are drawn as a closed shape but not actually connected. They only share end points.

To combine them, select all of them by pressing ‘Ctrl+A’, then enter the point editing mode, and press ‘Ctrl+A’ again to select all the points (they will all turn a dark color):

Now press the little button that looks like two-points merging into one. This will take all the points that are within a very small distance of each other and combine them into a single point.

You now have those three disconnected lines into a single closed shape. Now when this shape is imported into Easel, you can cut outside the line or inside the line, where as before it would have told you that it’s not a closed shape.

1 Like

perfect explanation. Now I’ll try and then tell you how I was. Thank you very much for the effort

after making the drawing sketch up plugin with svgfligth I transformed to svg .
I step easel and 1- DO NOT LET ME NOT LET ME FILL
2- WANT TO DO WHEN INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THIS MESSAGE JUMP
I do wrong ?

Please provide the svg you’re trying to import.

ONLY IS A BOX WITH A RECTANGLE IN, BUT ONLY if it were a RECTANGULO NEITHER LEAVE ME

You are also exporting an outline with the box. You need to break apart the outline from the smaller box in the middle then perform the steps I’ve already posted above.

Hi
I’m not sure I understood but I will try to do

There is a free Sketchup plugin that you can get called SketchUCam you have to join the forum PhlatForum then you can download it and install, there are youtube video’s on how to use it, it is great! makes the g-code then use UGS (universal g-code sender) for grbl works perfect even the spindle (on/off) control.

thank you very much. try to get off the sketchucam but could not do. not the link and not another paguina

Need to join their forum, then find the sketchucam thread and download from a link in the thread, it is not easy, but worth the time.
Gary

I already installed it . cost but I think it succeeds well. Presis now also a post producsion for xcarve? the skechucam gvode to control the easel?
Gari thenks for the suport

I use “Universal G-Code Sender” (UGS) instead of Easel.
sketchucam generates the G-code file, then open the file in UGS which has grbl board settings already, very easy.
I followed this video, and had success.
I use easel for making text signs (very easy) but for dimensional projects it is not powerful enough yet.

1 Like

Hello
and I get the xcarve and I’m trying to put together .
I do not turn out as easy as I thought. when the end will be the first to see my work Thank you to all
When you finish ARM WILL INSTALL USG AND I WILL FOLLOW MY pestering QUESTIONS