Purchasing xcarve with affirm

Not quite sure where to post this but just had a question about the payment plans offered for purchasing machines through inventables. I see there are 3 options to choose from for theboayment plan, all of which are monthly and fixed off of the total purchase price. Is there some kind of option to make a down payment of say 50% up front and then the monthly payments would be a sum of the remaining 50%?

Thanks
Nick

I’ve had a look at Affirm’s FAQs, and it seems to suggest that you can structure your payments that way if you want to. Specifically, I thought this question was relevant to your query:

Are there any penalties for paying off my loan early?
No, there are no prepayment penalties or fees for paying off your loan early. Also, if you pay off your entire loan before the final due date, you will pay interest only for the period that you borrowed the money. Affirm rebates any unearned portion of the finance charge for the remaining loan period. To see the total pay-off amount, go to your Affirm account and click on ‘Make Payment’.

It should be noted that the interest rates given by Affirm are between 10 and 30%, depending on your credit-worthiness. If you have a credit card that is at the lower end of this range, you might do better to just make the purchase using that card, and then you can structure your repayment any way you want to as long as you pay at least the minimum payment each month. Also, depending on your credit-worthiness, Affirm may actually require a down payment.

Also should be noted that that they do offer 0% interest. I have ok credit but low usage and got 0% for the 12 months.

Same here on the 0% 12 month front.