Rear routed B bender Tele project

You could design a round monogram logo for yourself. Burn it in with the borderline right on the edge of your plug. You could make a round monogram of the person who buys it from you too.

1 Like

I’ve been messing around with some logo ideas, but I never thought of a monogram, my wheels are turnin…hmmm, maybe I could something with gears…

One of these

I like that idea, thanks!

Finally making some progress on version 2.1 of the rear routed b bender Tele! The maple top really jumps out of the wood with the amber dye. Next, a little sanding, some laser work and a couple clear coats and assembly and I will be rockin!

3 Likes

Nice work Leachy !!!

LOve the quilt,

What’s your choice of hardware ?

G

C’mon Rob , race you :slight_smile:

I have some chrome hardware ready to go but now that you mention it, I think I might consider getting black hardware

Yeah I was thinking about doing natural binding but I like a real heavy round over on the edges so it wouldn’t look right. When I worked at Warmoth, I think I put binding on over a hundred Tele’s!

1 Like

the heavy round over looks awesome with the quilting. i love bindings on teles but this looks ace

My newest addition to my “Guitarsenal” my “weapon of mass distortion” (and clean tones, is finally done! All I can say is wow! @RobertCanning I have never thought of using cherry for guitars until you brought it up and this by far my favorite yet.

3 Likes

Hey Kris, what size bit did you use for the 3 way switch?

I used a 1/16 endmill for the slot.