|Retaining Free Days

If I subscribe to Easel Pro, when the subscription ends do I retain my four free days or do I lose them?

Can you buy one or two extra days per month if required?

When did you purchase your X-Carve? Those who purchased their X-Carve prior to July 21, 2020 get 4 free days of Easel Pro per month ad infinitum because Inventables’ old policy for X-Carve purchases was that they would always get the four free Easel Pro days per month. These days do not roll over at all; if you do not use them, you lose them (which is not really a loss since they were free anyway … :slight_smile: ). If these users want more than four free Easel Pro days per calendar month, they have to pay for a subscription to Easel Pro. If you fall into this category and you subscribe to Easel Pro for a time, your four free Easel Pro days per month should still be there after you cancel the Easel Pro subscription.

Here is what it looks like for those of us that have the 4 days per month thing…

They changed their policy starting July 21, 2020 to state that all new X-Carve purchases starting at that date would receive 30 days of Easel Pro. Beyond the 30 days, the user would have to pay for a subscription to Easel Pro.

Easel Pro subscriptions start at a single month for the lowest option as far as I am aware, but you have to set up the subscription and cancel it during that first month or else it automatically renews.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

1 Like

Thanks for that.
However, What I am trying to discover is:
if you currently have the free four days and subsequently take out a subscription, say for a year; do the free days remain available after the subscription ends?..

The last part of the first paragraph answers that; as far as I am aware, this is how it works. I have had a subscription a couple of times, and my four free Easel Pro days have been retained afterwards.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

Yes, I can confirm this. When my easel pro subscription lapsed, I had the free day option appear again.

1 Like

Thanks for that - good news

Thanks for the confirmation Matt

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.