I have several round pieces of wood (pine) at home. I have searched the forum and watched the videos for this but I just want to confirm before I actually do it.
- Set up my design in Easel.
- Select the entire project then select the “Center” dot as my center.
- set the x,y to zero.
- This will move the project off the grid and show the center at zero, zero on the grid. (only part of the design will actually be on the grid)
- Find the center of my circular piece of wood.
- Mount it to the x-carve.
- Center the x-varve to the center of the circular wood.
- Then cut.
Did I leave anything out?