Rounding corners in easel

Are you trying to round corners on a rectangle?
Can you share your Easel project?

Where did you create the square or rectangle? You can only use the radius on a square or rectangle, if you have a sign and the words are connected to the rectangle you will not be able to use the radius feature. Or if you have 2 shapes together it will not work

I do not see a “rectangle” in the shapes window, only a square… but even at that, the portion of the “shape” pop up window does not have the radius portion in it…

I am really new to this, so maybe I am not understanding your question completely…In the “pane” there is a column of menus on the left, the top one is “shapes”. When I expand that menu there is a square, circle, triangle, and star (no rectangle). I drew a square on the grid/work area. When I choose the shape I have drawn it becomes outlined and has a marker at each corner as well as one over the top (this I have learned is for rotating manually versus using the numerical setting). At this point a pop up menu appears on the right side, in it are the two tabs “cut” and “shape”. Neither one of these has a radius option.

Hope this answers your question and gives you the info you need to tell me what I am doing wrong…
Thank you for your help.

Can you share the project?
File–>Share–>-Share With Link–>Save
Paste the URL here.

You’re welcome,
If you’re using Easel then create a square and resize the square in the shape of a rectangle. Here are some examples

1 Like

https://easel.inventables.com/projects/ax6Q9Z-gBWm7ZR6O9KIMEg

So in the example that Mr. Crawford posted I see the radius option, when I open a project (new or old) that portion of the “window”??? does not appear…

In the link you provided it appears and works well, when I open a project (new or old) that portion of the window is not there…

1 Like

It’s probably not a rectangle. You have to share the project for us to see it.

Not sure why, but it now works, the radius corner options appear, thank you all for your help!!!

1 Like