Samples of my cnc carve

The change to G90 in PicSender’s jogging mode after the file starts running is not a mistake as grbl automatically switches to run in Absolute Mode. At the end of the file, PicSender will switch back to G91 again for jogging the X,Y & Z axis’s.

G1 X6.9510 Y1.6206 Z-0.0262
G0 Z0.0819
G0 Z0.1969
M05 <------------------ This needs to be added at the end of your gcode file to turn the spindle off.
G0 X0.0000 Y0.0000
M30

The Post Processor your using for Vcarve should be adding the M05 or M5 there.

1 Like

I cannot add any thing to the file after I loaded, there is mince sign don’t allows any one to add,

The gcode file is just a text file. Open it in Windows Notepad and add the M05, then save it. Then reopen it PicSender.

2 Likes

So the changes to g90 is normally, and what I have to add ,can you write it again, because I see many lines

what that mean G0 Z0.1969
if i have a big file and take along time and i want to stop working, and after a while i want to continue working on the same file later.
if i want to cut some steps from the file what is the safe way to do that.

That was from the beginning of the Gcode file you attached in this thread. It’s a Z axis rapid move to that position.

Our PicFRC program can divide a large gcode file into smaller files to run them separately.

http://www.picengrave.com/PicFRC.htm