Selling 1000x1000 XCarve New plus extras

1000x1000 XCarve is built except the controller. I built a sound / dust enclosure for it also with plexiglass viewing window. I can provide additional photos and speak with you via phone, text or email.

All-in I’m at $2700 in purchases… all brand new. I will let it go for $2k firm.

If local pickup, I’m in Manchester NH and I will include the enclosure for free.

If shipping this out, it will be only the XCarve, Dewalt router, accessories, bits, etc.

Why am I selling? My mom moved into my home and requires 24/7 care. This is just sitting in the garage and I’m going to have the time for this between my job and being a full time caregiver.

I purchased the XCarve in Nov ‘19. Tough decision to sell this but this will not get the attention it deserves from me anytime soon so I hope you will!

Thanks for your consideration!

imageimageimage

Is this still available? Ill offer 1500.00

Hi

It’s brand new & I assembled it. I’m in it for $2700 with bits and upgraded dust collect boot. I can’t take a $1200 bath, sorry. $2k firm. Thanks.

Darren

Will you ship to Texas. Zip is 76131. Ill pay you the 2 grand you want

Im gonna need all including the controller

Hi James

I would include everything that came with it, and the bits I bought and the lighted dust boot I bought.
I have not tested any of the electronics because I have not competed the full build. Got to the controller, then my mom moved in and it’s been 24/7 since then.

Would you be willing to split shipping cost? I think it might be between $100-200. I have to crate it, it’s big and heavy. I have a scale like the ones at the doctors office. I will weigh myself the next with the unit to get weight. I will estimate the size of the box…very well packed. Then I will see what the estimate is to TX. Can you provide a city/town so I can do that?

I live in Ft. Worth Texas 76131. I dont need the box. Just the X-Carve and the extras. I dont know how to send private messages but you can call me 972-655-6098

James it was great chatting with you. It’s agreed that this is better off sold locally and nearer to where I live in NH. Good luck finding one!

This is still for sale as of July 3 at 12 noon eastern standard time

I am interested in buying your x carve if it is still available, can you call me 8653382603. can work with the shipping cost.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.