Selling Carvey in Marshfield MA (can drive up to 75mi for a meetup), used just a few times, extra bits included

I’m located in Marshfield, Massachusetts (Boston South Shore) and am moving to a much smaller place, so need to sell my Carvey.

It’s been used only a handful of times, works perfectly fine, has all the accessories plus some extra bits and sample materials I had purchased additionally. The original box did not survive being stored in the garage, but I still have the foam parts it was shipped with, so theoretically if I manage to find a new box I could ship it, but local pickup or meetup someplace halfway (up to 75mi drive) is preferred.

Was looking to sell it for $1200 or best offer.

1 Like

Hi guys! My Carvey is still available and I really need to sell it. Please reach out if you want it shipped or dropped off within a reasonable distance from Massachusetts (example - NYC is a stretch, but I could do it) or if you want the price reduced, I’m open to offers.

1 Like

Hi Anna. Just came across your post this afternoon. I may be interested if your Carvey is still available but I have a couple of questions to throw your way.

Is there a direct email I can shoot you a message at?

All the best, have a great one and we’ll chat soon!

C

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.