Selling New 1000x1000mm X-Carve [SOLD]

I bought this about a month ago. I bought it and used it twice, but it’s not exactly what I had in mind. I’m looking to sell for a decent price. I’m located in San Antonio, TX, but don’t mind traveling a little to get it to you.

It comes with all the pieces I originally bought with it. It’s fully assembled and ready to go. Includes all the bits I bought as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks! :slight_smile:

IMG_2045

Im in Louisiana, and have a friend who is interested. How much are you asking for it?

I apologize for the late reply. Didn’t notice I had notifications turned off. I’m look for around 1750.

Hello Nathan,
Would you be willing to deliver to a delivery service? I live in Washington State, and would be interested if we could get it shipped. However, it wouldn’t be worth the drive for me (which I’m sure you understand). Please let me know, you could text or message me back (425-894-5132).
Thanks,

Hey Nathan, I am in Austin and could come to SA for pick up the week after 4th of July. Do you still have this available? If so please PM me so we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Morning. I have already sold it. I have updated the title. Sorry ;(