Serious issue!

yeah I guess I dont need the m6 tool change as I am not changing tools right?

Right, you don’t need that.

would you know how to turn that off in Fusion 360? I dont see it in the post processor settings

If you think it might be the arcs, there is a setting in UGS to convert arcs to line.

You could always be the post processor :slight_smile: Just delete it from the nc file with a text editor.

lol okay

That could help, grbl is already doing that as it interprets the g-code, but one might not exhibit the same error as the other during interpretation.

but even if all those little issues are there does that explain why it cut something that wasnt in the gcode to begin with?

Yes, because the issue was that it misinterpreted something that was in the g-code. It didn’t add anything, it just didn’t properly understand what was there. So the solution is to make the g-code simpler to understand.

well just curious but is that a limitation of universal gcode sender itself? does it need only easy files to read? or if you have those problems even something like mach3 or path pilot would have the same issue?

UGS sees your code correctly…this is v2.0

look at the top three pics in the original post fusion and universal both show it correct but it didnt cut correct lol

What was your bit size?

.125"

Cutting it now…

Same circle error…damn odd…lol

It is also not cleaning out the pocket correctly, so it almost has to be the arcs are the issue.

The little arcs are something that I came across in an Autodesk forum post. I believe they discuss using “smoothing”. Good thread, might be helpful.

It is clearing out the bottom portion of the anchor…then it does the little circle and continues on…

holy crap so it did it on your machine to? the is super weird why wont it show up on any of the gcode simulators?