Shapeoko 2 (Discussion,Assembly,Tweaks)

Mike I just posted in projects section of my upgraded x axis. I combined the 500mm makerslide onto the 1000mm slides. And used 1000mm for the y axis. Works good.

I’m trying to fix my z-axis travel issue with a DW600 is there any way I can get the cad files for these two parts. dxf or dwg would be great.

30288-01 Z-Axis Motor Mount Plate
30289-01 Z-Axis Shim Plate

hello:

there is any Tutoria for the software part? I bought one Shapeoko 2 last year and still cant make the machine work, I have a Mac and there is no response betrween the computer and the Shapeoko 2 can you help me?

Are you using Easel? You’ll need to download Easel Local if so. If not there’s another background app to download if using GRBL and another different for Chilipeppr

yes i have the program but i dont have communication with the machine and the computer, so please if you have any tutorial to see and understand please let me know.

Where are you measuring those voltages?

Would anyone be able to give me a link for what to buy so that I may build a shapeoko 2 for my school, as well as the instructions. I can’t seem to find anything online.

Thanks!

2021-04-10T22:00:00Z
Setting up homing switches.

Hello, I am the owner of a ShapeOko2 with Arduino UNO and gShield v5b. I purchased this CNC back in 2015, and struggled to get it up and running. This year, in isolation, I desided to give it a new try, and finally got it running. Now I am upgrading it with a new spindle.

I am trying to set up homing on my CNC, but are not able. Is there anyone here that could point me in the direction of some good documentation on how to wire and set up this feature? Or is it even possible?

Any help would be most apreciated!