Shipping Time

Thanks, ordered and done that now.

So if i were to order today when will i get my X-carve?

Mike R.

3 Likes

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere, Will the S2 upgrade kits begin shipping on April 30 also or will the full kits go out first?

My S2 is down right now due to a bad threaded rod, and I am waiting on the the upgrade to get it back up and running again.

Hi @AllenMassey we are shipping all orders on a first in first out basis. It doesnā€™t matter if it was an SO2 Upgrade, a 500mm X-Carve or a 1000mm X-Carve.

Also to be clear we promised we will start shipping on April 30th not that every order will ship on that day. With the number of orders we got it is not physically possible to ship everyone the same day.

Stay tuned for a shipping update and announcement.

@MikeR once we have one day of shipping under our belts we will be able to project when orders placed today will ship. We need to first calculate how many we can physically pack per day.

1 Like

@AllenMassey @MikeR informally I can tell you that everything is on schedule we donā€™t have any known issues or delays at this time.

4 Likes

Darn good to hear, Zach! I canā€™t wait to play with mine. :smiley:

Very political, I understand why and the stance you have to take but thats kind of an answer Iā€™d like to have prior to me pulling the trigger on spending that kind of money. I do apriciate the timely response in the matter some companies would wait days to repond if ever. Sounds to me like i need to wait till the 30th and ask that question really but how far would that put me down the list ?

Mike R.

Hi @miker Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not trying to be political here. I am simply not able to answer the question because I donā€™t have the data yet. I could make a guess but if I do that and my guess is wrong I would feel like I had let you down.

We are shipping on a first come first served basis so every day you wait does indeed push out your ship date. Once we start shipping I expect the number of orders placed per day to increase. There are quite a few people that have called or emailed that are managing their finances carefully and prefer to wait until there is certainty on the date they will get their machine.

I completely understand the price of our product is an amount to be taken seriously. Once we catch up on the pre orders our plan is to have them in stock shipping the same day orders are placed. We have the parts in house and the team in place to ship. The last piece of information will be how many they can ship per day.

All politics aside. How are we looking on shipping. Have you guys received the final parts you were waiting on. Iā€™m fairly close to the begining of the list Iā€™m sure based on when I ordered I just know you were still waiting on some things. Thanks guys canā€™t wait for my xcarve already have a handful of things ready to cut.

Hi @JoeBerman yes we received all the parts we were waiting for. We are very very close on shipping. We are working through the last few steps and weā€™ll be ready to make an official announcement.

1 Like

Awesome! You guys rock. Any chance things will start shipping before the end of the month?

My Dad always told me that as soon as people tell you something canā€™t be done thatā€™s your indication that it probably can.

Stay tuned and weā€™ll find out!

3 Likes

How do I make this smile bigger :slight_smile: LOL

Well Zach in that caseā€¦ There is no possible way you guys could ship sooner!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I get it , not trying to be a chop buster just trying to get solid info but you cant comit info you dont have yet. either way in about 2.5 seconds im buying oneā€¦

Mike R.

Do iiiiiiiiiiiit! :smiley:

Damn what the hell did I start sorry Zach sorry inventables lol

I finally pulled the trigger. Hopefully Iā€™m not too far behind in line.

Hey @AlanDyke we have some good news for you. Check out this update!

@DanBrown @MikeMerzke @MikeR @JoeBerman @DonDespain we started shipping about a week early.

3 Likes

I saw it SECONDS after I posted.

A month away? I guess I can live with that. If it takes about a week, I might even have it on my birthday at the end of May.

Please take about a week. Orā€¦maybe magic comes and a BIG truck sits at your loading dock for hours allowing you to send everything out in like 3 days. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like