SOLD 1000mm Side Board Never Used With Hardware

When I upgraded to the X-Controller, I also purchased the 1000mm Side Board without really knowing how it attached. I have made a fold-up table with the X-Controller underneath and don’t need/can’t use the Side Board. It has never been opened and is located in Tampa, Fl. List price on this size is $79. Will sell for $40 plus shipping. If interested, send your location and I will calculate shipping cost. Weight is about 10 pounds. Contact Gary at gwlinn@gmail.com

I’m interested. Panama City Beach, FL 32413

Great and thanks. I’ll have to find out how the post office calculates postage. Weight is certain, but I think they also go by size, LWH. Will get back to you ASAP. You are the first so it’s yours if we can do the deal. Panama City seems like a far away place to drive from to Tampa. If a go, I’ll send it and you can send a check after you get it.

If yes, please send your name and full address via my email address- gwlinn@gmail.com.

I estimated about $18. If much more than this, I’ll not ship until I talk to you again.

Gary

Don’t ship until we know a for sure shipping and I okay it.

Okay.

UPS Ground is $14 and change, USPS is $18 and change. So, with UPS ground, your amount would be $54.

Gary

Marilyn, can you decide if you want this in the next couple of days? Gary

Yes, I will take it for total of $54 including UPS shipping. Can you give email so I can send you complete address

Email is the same one I listed above, gwlinn@gmail.com. Please include a phone number as UPS usually wants that as well. I will send it out as soon as I get your info and will give you a tracking number.

Thanks, Gary

received package today. sending money through Regions Bank personal pay. You will receive a text to 813-996-6465

Marilyn

I’m glad you got the package but I can’t get the money because the phone number you texed is a home phone that can’t receive texts. Can you do something else?

Thanks, Gary