SOLD: 1800mm x 1000mm X-Carve in Central Virginia ($1200)

I have decided to sell my 2015 X-Carve with X-Controller due to moving and a lack of time to use it. It is assembled (though the washboard has not been drilled for the threaded inserts), but it needs to have the steps per mm calibrated.

I did install the ACME Lead Screw Kit and NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit options. I also more recently replaced the limit switches with the newer style Inventables is using (which were designed for terminals).

I will also be including the Z-Probe and a number of bits, including:

• ¼" Bit Set for V-Carving - 30655-01
  • PCB Milling Bits - 30388-02
  • Bit Set for Wood and Plastic - 30652-01
  • Solid Carbide Single Flute Engraving Bit - 30499-01
  • surfacing bit
  • potentially other bits floating around my house that I might find

I am unable to deliver, and don’t have the time to disassemble it. You will need to pick it up from my garage, which is in the Charlottesville, VA area.

I am asking $1200. The workbench it is on, as well as the shop computer (an Acer All-In-One) are negotiable.

PM me if you are interested.

2 Likes

is this still available?

Yes, it is.

Still available as of 12/24. Asking price lowered to $1500.

Still available as of 12/31. Asking price lowered to $1200.

i am interested, you are about 9.5 hours from me.

Is it still available ?

Yes, it is still available.

It is still available. I am willing to hold it to allow a buyer time to pick it up, but only you can decide if it’s worth the trip down and back.

i am talking to a friend about us making the trip. was curious if you have a way to accepting a credit card?

I can. Let’s continue via PM.

Im in Nashville. Very interested

Still available very interested. Thanks

Can you please get ahold of me I very interested

I’ll be sending you a private message through the Inventables forum. @LeeMorris @AndrewDelGrosso

As of 1/5, the X-Carve is pending sale.

I’m definitely interested if the sale falls through. Thanks.

I am interested if its still available. I am about 1 1/2 hour away.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.