I have decided to sell my 2015 X-Carve with X-Controller due to moving and a lack of time to use it. It is assembled (though the washboard has not been drilled for the threaded inserts), but it needs to have the steps per mm calibrated.
I did install the ACME Lead Screw Kit and NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit options. I also more recently replaced the limit switches with the newer style Inventables is using (which were designed for terminals).
I will also be including the Z-Probe and a number of bits, including:
- ¼" Bit Set for V-Carving - 30655-01
- PCB Milling Bits - 30388-02
- Bit Set for Wood and Plastic - 30652-01
- Solid Carbide Single Flute Engraving Bit - 30499-01
- surfacing bit
- potentially other bits floating around my house that I might find
I am unable to deliver, and don’t have the time to disassemble it. You will need to pick it up from my garage, which is in the Charlottesville, VA area.
I am asking $1200. The workbench it is on, as well as the shop computer (an Acer All-In-One) are negotiable.
PM me if you are interested.