SOLD! BRAND NEW IN BOX! $1100. X-Carve 1000mm with Dewalt 611 & more

I am offering my NEW X-Carve 1000mm table for sale here. I also have this listed on eBay (Type Item # 263323316821 in eBay search bar). This is a complete X-Carve 1000mm kit, everything is here to get up and running! Priced to sell! This set-up is BRAND NEW! The X-Carve was purchased by me directly from Inventables in the beginning of 2016. It has always been stored away safely, hoping one day we’d have time to set it up and use it, but that obviously has never happened, heck we never even opened it! Its never been assembled and was ONLY opened to take photos & inventory for this listing. Everything is PERFECT & READY TO GO! This X-Carve also includes the Dewalt 611 & collar with other options (see pictures on eBay listing for detailed photos of components and what’s included. Waste Board & rails are still sealed in their boxes, unopened). Again, this is a BRAND NEW X-Carve, never used, never assembled…BRAND NEW.
Payment & Purchase either thru eBay or off eBay thru PayPal. Please check eBay listing for complete list of what’s included. $1100

A link to the Ebay sale??? Where is this machine? Can it be picked up locally?

I’m not too savvy on inserting links & pics…but if you were to type the item number in the eBay search bar it will show up. I think it may have a pending off right now.

What did u end up getting for ur new in box. 1000mm xcarve?

Reason i ask is that i can get one new in box for 800 …1000mm with router

Was wondering if its a good buy for me