Sold - For Sale - X-Carve 1000 x 1000 w/ X-Controller (Portland) - SOLD

Looking to sell an X-Carve in the Portland Oregon area. Purchased it 8 months ago and have outgrown it with our new business (geekmadedesigns.com). I have a table and other extras if you are interested. Looking to sell it end of August / first of September.

Contact me if you are interested.

1 Like

I’m assuming local pickup only, right? Otherwise, I’d be interested in a quote shipped to MA. Thanks!

How much?

Yes only local as I prefer not to ship the machine. Below is what it comes with for $1000.

• 1000 x 1000 kit
  • side board
  • Dewalt 611 router
  • x-controller
  • small/medium/large inventables clamps
  • Homing switches

Let me know if you have any questions. It is available to pick up end of August /first of September.

Would I be able to come see it in action?

Sure thing, feel free to send me a direct message and we can find a good time to show it to you.

Is this still availible? I am looking into buying an xcarve and this would be fantastic for me to start on.

It is still available. I have been out of town all month and getting back in a few days. There are a few folks that have expressed interest and want to check it out when we return. If you are on the Portland area I’m happy to show it to you as soon as Friday of this week.

Im down in the albany area, but I have cash and am willing to pick it up this week if that is a possibility for you. We have a friend that is in the local area that we just went and saw his machine in action tonight and love it.

I have to wait till next week before I can sell it. I am waiting for our new machine to get assembled then I can sell this one. There are a few people interested as well and I have let them know I can’t sell it before the end of next week.

Hey Garin…it doesn’t appear that they let new users private message?

I’d like to be placed in line if you don’t mind. Do you mind PMing me?

Is this still available? I will be in portland in a couple days for about 4 days so I would be able to pick it up.

Thanks for reaching out Nicholas. I did sell the machine earlier, best of luck finding another one.