(SOLD) Newer version of X-Carve 750 - Just like new, literally - Spokane WA

I have a near new 750 X-Carve, newer version so it’s the best of the best. I accept most major credit cards or Paypal. Got it in November and my shop is cold up here in the Northwest and didn’t use it much over the winter and have been using my laser more and more. Includes:

110V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount
X-Controller Kit –
NEMA 23 750mm Motor Kit –
750mm Waste Board Kit –
750mm Side Board Kit –
750mm Drag Chain Kit –
750mm Homing Switch Kit –
Z-Probe –
Toolkit –
1/8" Precision Collet Kit for DeWalt 611 –
Clamp Set –
Digital Calipers –
End Mill Starter Set –
Bit Set for Wood and Plastic –
Bit Set for Fine Detail Engraving

As you can see, the waste board hardly looks used. It is in perfect condition and has always run perfectly without any hiccups. Shipping is available and just like anything I own, the price is negotiable. Make me an offer I can’t refuse and I’ll get it to you or you can pick it up and see it work.
Bill

file:///F:/DCIM/111CANON/Table%201.JPG

I build a lot of rustic and log furniture and although I thought I’d use it quite a bit, it just isn’t getting used. I does absolutely wonderful work, once I figured out the bits I wanted to use, it just takes up room. I have an big laser engraver/cutter and I use that a lot. I really had big plans for the x-carve, I’m just not getting the work enough to justify it. Thought I’d cut my loses.

Price ?

I guess it all depends on where it’s shipping to. I’d sell it for $1000, shipping included in the US.

How loud is this unit?

I"m new to the CNC router area. I have done larger CNC machines, but this will be in my attached garage.

SOLD :grinning: