Something Different - what i use my xcarve for!

Thanks for the reply! The pieces that are going in the case are only 1 inch deep, so my plan was to cut completely through one piece then use spray contact cement to layer that onto the bottom of an uncut piece. Typically use the super 77 adhesive, have you had any luck with that and your foam? One other question, any tips on how to secure the foam during cutting?

Thanks again, Jason.

Those are pretty awesome man. I just marked around the guns into the foam with a sharpie then used a turkey carver to cut it out. I wish mine looked as good as these!

I built a 2x2 frame and mounted that to my waste board kinda roughed up the inside of the 2x2 to get some grip on the foam. You have to make it tight without warping the foam. Also be careful when you get by the edge it will pull the foam up and over towards the bit .

Hi Peter,

I just stumbled across this and am really interested in cutting some foam. Are you still offering the 20% discount? I tried the code listed on your website but it says it is no longer valid.

Thanks for the detailed write-up.

-Rob

This is an awesome write up! I will be on your site shortly to buy some foam! Thanks

1 Like

I’m going to be in contact soon. Been following your business on facebook. You really started picking up the pace on pistol cases recently. That is what I want to do with my area. I’m in Ok and Okies LOVE guns.