Steve's Projects

Soup of the day???
I WILL be copying that one…:wink::+1:

1 Like

@SteveMoloney. I love them. They look awesome

1 Like

Have you run into any issues where the PVC sheets warp over time? Especially if the PVC is in sunlight?

1 Like

None that I am aware of, I just hung two of them in Myrtle Beach for my mom and a friend of hers. Time will tell both will get plenty of direct sun.

Jay Bates on YouTube had some warp after running it through thickness planer.
Something I would prefer not to do. Of coarse his planned has carbide inserts ipo knives.

Some new projects

5 Likes

Love that Spidey!

1 Like

What the hell is that spidey got in his hand???
LOL

1 Like

Yesterdays projects

7 Likes

Those look outstanding

Ooooh … I may need to figure out the Air Force one for a co-worker with a son serving. Super nice.

Here are some new ones!

IMG_5760

8 Likes

Awesome work.

1 Like

A few new ones!

IMG_5873

3 Likes

I had a little fun with my Vegan daughter, While she was in Italy I gave her believed cow picture a middle name! She was none to impressed!!!
IMG_5622

8 Likes

And my first post in this thread was a birthday present last year for my nephew, this is what he received this year.
IMG_5508

6 Likes

Awesome Steve!! Can you share the theatre mask?? I’ve been looking for that and could not find one I liked. That one is perfect

1 Like

I love the scout flag

1 Like

Steve,

Awesome work man!

Is the Cincinnati and beer thirty done with Oramask and then hand painted with acrylic paint? Do you create your own files or are these found on places like Etsy? Thanks!

1 Like

That’s awesome. Great idea with that flag. I might see if I can do the same for my nephew’s boy scout troop

1 Like