Steve's Projects

The one-off stuff is fun, and I’m interested in how people make that work. I mostly stick to high volume production and a set of specific products.

Some recent projects
IMG_4052IMG_3908IMG_3841IMG_3906IMG_4068IMG_4069

8 Likes

Amazing work!! You are very talented

1 Like

Here is a new sign I made form my brother, Christmas gift. They just finished installing their pool last week.

6 Likes

My first pvc sign

6 Likes

Looks good Chris!

Couple more I made over the past two days, I have two more that I need to peel the Oramask will post pics soon on those.

8 Likes

Thank you

Hey Steve,

Would you ever consider doing a tutorial on one of your projects?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Is that a penny table your using as a back drop? Awesome work!

That’s insane! You need to post a video of how you do your work. I’m curious about the painting process

4 Likes

@JasonThomas1
Yes it is I was wandering how long it would take someone to comment on it. I have done to projects in Penny’s. The bar top extension is 20 square feet.

IMG_0654IMG_0674

8 Likes

Wow very nice!!

1 Like

Far too much patience for me. What do I win if I guess the number of pennies in the jar…err…counter top lol

@SteveMoloney. Did you build the table behind the couch with the beautiful columns?

@PhillipLunsford, actually the columns came out of a dumpster, it was one piece that I cut down, the entire table was dumpster diving for the wood parts of it. The base prices are scraps from the engineered beams that go in the houses.

The street I live on was an add on to the neighborhood and we were the second house built so the entire neighborhood used the dumpsters along with the contractors during the construction of our street.

Me and one of the other neighbors checked them regularly had some good finds!

Here is another one built, too put it in perspective, 10’ wide 8’ tall thats a 60" TV in it, beams are the engineered beams, sanded stained with a mixture of steel wool and vinegar to make it oxidize then finished in poly. The bottom beams is 20" x 10’ x 2" thick. Its amazing what gets tossed on job sites!

IMG_4152

5 Likes

Really nice work!

+1. Would love to see you in action!

Well FINALLY got one to carve and yes was done complete is EASEL.

13 Likes