Stop easel reversing direction with tabs

Are you running the same file over and over?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Unexpected pausing during carves

Great Changes to this operation. Thanks guys. Also agree the spindle going to the top line of the cut for every tabbed event is very annoying and extremely time consuming. Glad to hear this is in the list to be corrected.

1 Like

@JeffTalbot
Not working for me, still reversing…

We have not seen the pausing. We don’t believe it’s related to the reversing, so I created a new topic:

1 Like

Thanks for the additional example, Kurt.

As Zach said, we’re moving forward with our larger changes that will eliminate all reversing issues and safety height lifts. That work is getting nearer to the finish line. We will make the announcement when it’s available. We’re in the home stretch now.

2 Likes

moved to beta forum

edit

Good day , I know this is an old thread, but the problems discussed here is exactly what I am suddenly experiencing using Easel…

I get a perfect cut, then when it reaches the tab depth for the “through cut”, it reverse direction and slightly moves of the cutting path, ramming into my work piece few seconds after the reversal…

This was not a problem in the past (few months ago), but at that time Easel did not reverse the direction of the cut when doing the tabs.

Is there anyway I can ask Easel to not have the reverse cutting optimization for the tabs?