My X-Carve with an X-Controller suddenly started locking up very quickly after the first few lines of G-Code are being sent to it. Even if its just some jogging commands. Once its locked up, it never wants to connect again. Now its not even wanting to run a single command. It will show connection after a few restarts and re-installs. I’ve tried the following. It’s ran problem free for about 2 years now.
-Re-Installed as administrators the following :
-Cleared Browser Cache
-Does show connection view a particular COM
- Changed the COM rate from 9600, I think, to the 115000 that it should be.
-Tried connecting with UGS (fails).
-Setup all of this with a brand new, better computer. No luck. It refuses to recognize what it even is. It is
windows 11 instead of 8 though. I’ve heard it has its own problems.
-The connections haven’t been touched since last working, but I looked over everything, and it seems
to all be perfectly fine.
Both UGS and Easel’s machine inspector are getting errors codes, but they don’t list what they are. It was working just fine a month or two ago when I used it last. The X-Controller is powered on, motors locked, etc. At one time, it said it was given a improper GRBL code, but hasn’t said that again after many attempts at redoing everything. I can hear it making the connection sound and everything as well.