Suggestions on hearing protection

Anyone have suggestions on hearing protection they like?

I usually use the disposable ear plugs, but I like the idea of Bluetooth earmuffs. Wanted to reach out to the community to see if you guys know from experience some that may work better than others.

Thanks in advance!

disposable.
simple and cheap.

I highly recommend the bluetooth earmuffs. I have a pair with a plug in audio, to connect my phone, but sometimes I find the dangling cable annoying. I may look into the bluetooth ones this summer.

I got these Bluetooth earmuffs for Christmas. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0723CYHPZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521319138&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=bluetooth+ear+muffs&dpPl=1&dpID=517t8cqrkyL&ref=plSrch
I can’t recommend them enough. Not having a cord dangling when you want music is so nice and the battery lasts forever on a charge.

3 Likes

I second the 3M Worktunes. Comfortable, effective, and the sound quality is pretty good.

3 Likes

There some other responses here:

I prefer this kind

The headphone style ones give me a headache.

2 Likes

Got a pair of Bluetooth earmuffs and Amazon 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 music. Great way to go. Still has a few issues but will get better with time.

2 Likes

I have some bose quite comfort of the first generation. The noise canceling is super around some monotonous buzz like from the router or vac.

1 Like

LOVE THESE!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the replies, I think I’ll give the 3M worktunes a shot!

2 Likes

You won’t regret it!

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

I like ISOTunes. I can even talk on the phone while running the x-carve.

I found these at Costco last week and went back today to get them:

$35. Using them for the first time right now and they work great.

Looks the same as the above Amazon link, just includes eye protection as well.

No Costco’s around me unfortunately! I did find some of the worktunes with AM/FM at a Farm and Fleet store for $59 I’m thinking about trying out.

Got about 14 inches of snow dropping on me now though so it may have to wait until tomorrow.

Ouch!

I also used these before now:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NW1IZ5Q/

They worked okay. Didn’t dampen the noise nearly as much as these 3M ones do.

Love them! Thanks all

1 Like

Got the same set. The FM reception is very good and I use the bluetooth to stream spotify from my smartphone while leaving the phone charging upstairs.

1 Like