Suggestions on this file before I carve

Can I get some advice with some recommendations on cut settings for the below attached file that I have created? I have Easel Pro so the two stage cut and the v bit cut isnt an issue. The best time I came up with was lowering the total project carve depth to 0.5" and doing the rough cut with a 1/8" downcut and the detail pass with a 60 degree v bit. This still came out to just under three hours for the entire project.

I think the problem with the file and cut time is the patch design, with the raised letters on the bottom vs. the carved letters on the top. I created the file using image trace of their station patch and after cleaning it up this is the best I came up with.

Thanks everyone,

-Ben

https://easel.inventables.com/projects/t_KlDpbaE4zJAH_vU45v3w

Is there a spellcheck issue on “cavary”?

you did not share it publicly,

Depending on your material you can change the settings, I never use the suggested settings they are very conservative, you have to remember every machine is different and I don’t use plywood very often. See below change under custom. Going deeper is not always the answer. I typically go with .04 depth on projects like this. OR i set my depth of cut so it gets the entire text (not the reversed text) in one or two passes.

FOR .04 depth
Roughing
.03 depth
50ipm
50ipm

Detail
50ipm
50ipm