The surprise was I put the wrong number on it…lol
I made this from a picnic table that was old and being thrown out it turned out to be cedar and just the surface was worn the rest was clear.
turned out great …. considering the wrong number
thanks it will make a good fire starter
Don’t feel bad, I have made many (expensive) fire starters.
Now that you have the program, all you have to doe is change the number.
It looks great though.
You should see if “49” wants to buy it…
Mill a circle over/into the 49. Make a separate insert with the correct number using a different type of wood… we call that an “upgrade”.
Create a round pocket to erase the forty nine and carve the new number. You could also Inlay the correct number in place.